What is the best way to get rid of pimples and acne? This issue bothers many people across the globe – and especially adolescents. None of us can say we never had a pimple – especially on the face and critical areas such as nose or forehead. Acnes are not just an aesthetic problem, but also a health issue. That’s why they should be resolved in the very beginning – when they start to appear. That’s why we present you with some methods to easily get rid of forehead acne.
An Acne Prone Skin Problem
Pimples, acne and blackheads are some of the most annoying things that people have to face throughout their lives – regardless of age and gender, although it affects adolescents the most. The problem with acne is not only of a visual nature. It is also often a painful experience that badly affects the quality of life. People who have a problem with acne often have a habit of withdrawing into isolation – which is extremely bad for emotional and social life. The appearance of pimples and acne is related to many factors – genetics, poor hygiene, poor nutrition, stress, air pollution, insomnia, et. However, in any case, it is an inflammatory process that manifests itself in the form of redness and purulent top on the skin. Too big pimples and acne often leave scars behind. On the skin, but the confidence as well.
Face Acne – Cause
Acnes on the face are thought to affect 80% of people between the ages of 11-30. Some people continue to fight them after the thirties. You have probably already listened to the story of the causes. However, we will present you an interpretation of the causes of the emergence of acne, which may be new to us – but it seems that it may be true. According to traditional Chinese medicine, weakness or toxins in a particular organ in the body cause acne to appear on certain parts of the body.
So we’ll talk about clogged pores, but first – let’s look at the cause of the appearance of acne from another angle. Pimples on the face can shine all over the face, but it happens that they persistently cluster in only one part of the face – for example, the forehead or other part of the face. Here’s what it can mean.
Acne On The Forehead
The acnes on the forehead are usually associated with digestive system problems. They can be a sign that you can hardly digest a certain type of food. Liver problems, stress and poor sleep also bring pimples to your forehead. What you can do about adjusting your diet is this: Drink teas from bitter herbs and consume papaya before every meal. They promote digestion. In consultation with your doctor, you can also take the enzyme bromelain as a supplement.
Bromelain is a combination of enzymes called proteolytic enzymes that help the body digest and assimilate proteins from food. In its natural form, the enzyme bromelain is only available in pineapple. Try drinking bitter herbs before every meal, eat pineapple and make sure you provide 7-9 hours of sleep each day. Drinking warm water with lemon every morning can also be helpful.
How To Prevent Acne On Your Forehead?
Treating acne on the forehead is not an easy or easy job – and there is no universal way that will affect everyone. This is because not all pimples are the same – and the reasons for their occurrence may be different. However, some of the basics that are part of the daily care routine are common to all – and are a good base for them to begin treating acne. Here are some useful tips:
- Gently but thoroughly clean your face twice a day.
- Choose cleaners carefully. Try gentle and specialized Aquaplus Series face cleaners. Don’t forget – your face is your ID and what you show the world first. The face is what first tells people about you. The impression that a pretty face without acne leaves on others – cannot be compared to almost anything in your appearance.
- Apply a gel-cream containing 5% benzoyl peroxide – or you can use sulfur or resorcinol. Invest in a good anti-acne cream.
- Resorcinol soothes rough skin that dries. It also disinfects the skin, so it can help prevent infections that cause blisters. If you are using this medicine, avoid using other medicines to treat the skin in the same place.
- Salicylic acid dries out excess sebum and removes extinct skin cells – thus reducing the possibility of clogging pores and the appearance of pimples.
- Use a light moisturizing cream and water-based makeup that is not comedogenic.
Oily face should be washed several times a day – and it is best to do this with the most neutral face wash gel. In many women, cold water alone is sufficient for good effect. It is advisable to do a face scrub once a week, and this also applies to the body. Peeling should not be too rough to damage the outer layer of skin. Towels and linen should be changed regularly – and for towels, make sure you have one exclusively for your face. Remove hair from your face because very often bangs affect the formation of pimples. Always keep a wet antibacterial wipe on hand – and wipe the sweaty forehead with it. And above all, don’t touch the pimples with your hands!
What Is The Difference Between Regular Pimples And Acne?
There is no medical explanation. Still, some people mistakenly believe that having too many pimples means it’s an acne problem. On the other hand, some people think that acne is only the situation if you have to go to a dermatologist. None of this is really true. So when should you visit your dermatologist? t would be a good idea to consult your doctor when:
- You’ve already tried at least two different types of therapies yourself.
- If your condition gets worse.
- When you’re left with scars.
- You feel very bad about your condition and cannot perform normal daily activities.